Imagination - Creativity - Innovation
New Student Registration
TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT
- Click HERE to find your DCJESD School of Residence
- Complete the New Student Registration online form linked below. When filling out the form, please be sure to select the school year you are wishing to enroll your student. You must complete the registration form for your school of residence even if you hope to attend another DCJESD school.
- NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM (New students are children who reside within Dry Creek Joint Elementary School District boundaries and are registering for the first time in our district.)
- It is required to upload the birth certificate, immunization records, and proof of residency. Please note, original proof of documents may be required at a later date.
- Proof of Age: One of the following is required; Certified copy of a birth certificate or statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of birth; a duly attested baptism certificate; or passport. If none of these documents are available, an affidavit of the parent/guardian certifying the date of birth may be accepted.
- Proof of Residency: (One of the following of the most current documents is required. Please note, documentation must show the parent'(s) or legal guardian'(s) name and current address; utility bill (PG&E, SMUD, garbage, etc.); rental agreement or a copy of purchase agreement; property tax receipt; voter registration; pay stub; correspondence from a government agency; notarized Declaration of Residency.
- Child's Current Immunization Records: All immunizations listed HERE must be given to the child prior to approval of your registration submission. For further information regarding immunization requirements please visit www.shotsforschool.org/k-12/.
- After completing all required online fields and uploading your student's birth certificate, immunization records, and proof of residency, you will see a confirmation page when your registration is submitted successfully.
- In mid-July, a Student Data Confirmation link will be sent to the primary email address listed in your student's Aeries account. The Student Data Confirmation is the final step in your student's registration, and must be submitted in order for the school to release your student's teacher assignment(s), or class schedule. If you do not receive an email by July 15, please contact your school's office directly.