View All News
September 22, 2023, marks the midpoint in the trimester, where we encourage you to use the Aeries parent portal to check your student’s progress. Please refer to the linked instructions for viewing your student’s progress.
We are excited to announce that based on parent feedback, we have worked closely with Aeries to change how standards and progress are reported at the elementary level in the parent portal. We have yet to set an exact timeline for completing this work as of this message, but we will update families as soon as those changes have been made.
Note: When accessing your Aeries parent portal, you will be prompted to answer two important “Active Military and Housing Verification Status” questions if you haven’t completed this yet. An email was sent to families on September 1, 2023, regarding this information that was unintentionally excluded while completing online registration and annual student updates.
You can refer back to this information by clicking on this linked email:
Any changes in your contact information? Since you’re already in your account accessing your student’s progress report, now’s a good time to make those changes! Keeping your data up-to-date is essential, especially in case of an emergency. You can access instructions on updating information in Aeries by clicking HERE.
We appreciate your continued partnership in your child’s education and look forward to continuing to provide effective communication on student progress.
A six-week FREE parenting program designed by Love and Logic.
Dates: September 26, October 3, 10, 17, 24, 30, 2023
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Location: District Education Center, 8849 Cook Riolo Road, Roseville
Register now: Download Form HERE
Deadline is September 22, 2023
- “How do I get them out of bed in time to catch the school bus?”
- “How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?”
- “How do I get my children to help with the chores without an argument?”
- “Is there a way to discipline my toddler in public without creating a scene?”
- “How can I get my teenage daughter to come home at the agreed-upon time?”
- “How do I get him to stop spitting his peas and whining at dinner?”
- And many other day-to-day parenting challenges…
We are currently hiring teachers! Come join our team and teach in our award-winning school district.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Paid Professional Development
- Built-in District Support System
- Employee Assistance Program